Language:- English, Spanish
Official Currency:- U S Dollar (USD)
Climate:- Mostly temperate, but tropical in Hawaii & Florida, Arctic in Alaska, semi-arid in the great planes west of the Mississippi river and arid in the Great Basin of the South West
Time Difference:- Washington 9 hrs 30 min behind IST
USA has the world’s largest international student population, with over 700,000 student choosing to broaden their education and life experience in the united State. USA, the country which has experimented with democracy for more than 200 years is strong economically as well as culturally today with the base being the immigrants
Apart from being the leading destination of choice for international students, USA offers a wide range of attraction and opportunities.
For many of the international students who study in the US each year, the freedom to choose and change subject and school is also big advantage. You can begin your studies in a smaller US college, complete a two-year associate degree, and then transfer to study in any large university.
The United state has thousand of accredited colleges and universities renowned for quality, numerous program of studies and flexibility to change fields of study and school. The wide range of tuition and living costs make the United States affordable for hundreds and thousands of international students each year. Whichever region you choose, you’re sure to find the right campus for you.
The Global Edge:- The United State has more institution of higher education than any other country but despite the number it is the quality of education provided by these academic bodies which is acknowledge worldwide. The teaching forces of these institutions are leading authorities in their respective field. The quality of the research program along with the resources available and the faculty ensures that the institution have high standards
1. Choice of Variety of Universities & Colleges:- More than 4000 institution offer undergraduate, postgraduate and doctorate degrees in many different specialization. The USA education system has strong academic & social environment which fosters academic, professional and personal development of individuals.
2. Financial Assistance leads to better Investment:- The education of United State definitely falls in the category of value for your money. USA education is the best investment for the future. A wide spectrum of tuition fees, accommodation option & financial help from the institution in the form of scholarships, fee waivers, aid etc makes USA education affordable
American education has formed a niche for itself that has sustained years of trying and testing. Some of the salient features of USA as the study destination are:
• The success of U.S. higher education relies on the use of cutting-edge technology and top learning facilities, excellent teaching, coupled with personalized study programs and individual attention. U.S. provides the widest range of courses with maximum flexibility.
• Highest international acceptability and reputation.
• As an investment in your future, a U.S. degree offers excellent value for the money. A wide range of tuition fees and living costs, plus some financial help from universities, makes study in the United States affordable for thousands of students.
• Student have the freedom to choose from various course within their university and have a choice of migration from one institute to the other. Beyond the classroom walls, countless extra-curricular activities give students a chance to develop leadership skills and community spirit. U.S. universities promote outside-class learning through varied social, cultural, and sports activities.
• Jobs and stay back options.
• Top Ranking Institutions – almost half of top 100 Universities in the world are in USA.
• Opportunity of practical training during or after study.
• International student are allowed to work 20 hours per week during their course and 40 hours per week during their vacation
• An F-1 student is generally entitled up to one year of post completion practical training & Authorization for this type of practical Training may be granted for maximum of 12 months and starts once you have graduated or completed your course of study.
When it comes to university-level education, North America (including USA & Canada) inspires the academic respect and imagination of the world. Name such as Harvard, Stanford, Princeton MIT, Toronto and McGill have become global education brands.
In the two most influential global university ranking indices (The Time Higher Education Guide and US News), North American universities have a near monopoly on the top 100 places. In additional to the more well-known institution, USA has a plethora of other high quality public and private colleges and universities
Language:- English, Spanish